Wednesday 27 June 2018

Day 1777

Day 1777;

So today my BMI was apparently 19.49, I had only managed 10,855 steps which was 7.03 km and I had burned 935 kcal, at least according to Wii Fit.

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries, banana and pear.
Lunch: cheese toastie, grapes and a white chocolate ice cream.
Dinner: gammon, pasta salad, strawberries, grapes and Maltese biscuits.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, cider and hot chocolate.

But so far today I have had not just one shock but two shocks, pleasant ones is what I’m typing about. Not the quite disturbing ones which occasionally happen. Allergy actually decided to do a little workout and second was with South Korea beating Germany in the World Cup. So I’ll try to tell you about the game first, as it was a bit of a cagey affair for the first half, 45 minutes + 2 minuets of stoppage time, as it was for the whole of the second half before the 6 minuets of stoppage time, but then in the first minute of stoppage time the South Koreans score, which stretches the amount of stoppage time you get added onto the match, but then all of the German players were up the pitch in striking positions including their goal keeper so what a good time for them to break on a counterattack and broke they did.the Korean player just slotted the ball into the back of the German bet sealing the fates of the German team.

But then Allergy’s workout went well considering the fact that she thought that she was supposed to just lay there waving her arms around, when I told her it was called the heel tap, which to you the name probably gives the concept away, where you have to lay on your back take up a crunch position and then you have to tap your heels, but Allergy got the idea wrong, as she thought that it was the ankle tap and she never needed to actually tap her ankles, and she started saying how I was never tapping my ankles, of which I basically responded too right it’s not called the heel tap for naught now is it? But then she started complaining about my execution of the exercise, pity some people can’t take blame that is rightfully theirs.

But then again in the cricket today there was a IT20 match England vs Australia which England won by 28 runs,  then in other news... I’m unsure of what has happened but today.

No comments:

Post a Comment