Saturday 2 June 2018

Day 1752

Day 1752;

My BMI was really quite up there at 20.05, I had only taken 5954 steps, which was the equivalent of 3.86 km and in doing such I had burned off 671 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, strawberries, apple and orange.
Lunch: cheese ‘n’ pickle sandwich (white bread) and something.
Dinner: lasagna, lettuce, carrots, pear, strawberries and toffee sundae.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot chocolate.
Snacks: Iraqi date and lemon cake.

So today was an incredibly disappointing day as I have only got 5954 steps, which is appalling for me, no wonder my BMI has increased so rapidly, but the thing was that just the other day I added my information that I had gathered from the Wii, I put it into a BBC webpage thing and it told me that my BMI was 18.88, I think. But then I entered Allergy’s last data onto the webpage but then that was from a little while ago and it said that she was a 25 BMI, then underneath it said that she was in line with the average of 24.5 for her age group; I was incensed by the allegation, as it isn’t correct if it was in line it should be 24.5 not 25, especially as from 18.5 to 24.9 is classified as healthy but 25 and upwards counts as overweight.

Anyway both Mich and myself managed to sneak into the healthy weight category, he knew that riding a bike would help him. But me I’m just doing as well as I can at as many different sports as I can in order to enable me to keep my word, to a woman that could offer me a reason for my existence.

Now today I have been sitting down in a car on a trip to another country which is to the west, but therefore also to the East, but you’d have to circumnavigate the globe in order to get to it, which wouldn’t be very good as the car trip that it took to arrive here took too long, and today was a good day, well it was better than many that I have been stuck in a car, as the traffic I don’t think played a role. Besides it wouldn’t be cost effective.

Also today England men managed to get 2 goals past Nigeria to their 1 in response, within order to warm up for the World Cup which must be starting in 2 weeks time, or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment