Monday 25 June 2018

Day 1775

Day 1775;

BMI 19.62, steps 18,648, distance 12.07 and 1663 kcal burned, according to Wii Fit.

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries banana and orange.
Lunch: tinned spaghetti with mini sausages on toast and forgotten .
Dinner: pasta bolognaise, and something.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water fruit juice and hot chocolate.
Snacks: forgotten.

Today I was up, then eventually I was downstairs I had eaten my breakfast, before I’d gone on the treadmill then a bounce before treadmill, row and finally another go on the treadmill.

Then I was being lazy until the football kicked off, but I couldn’t watch the game as I had choose to help Mich, but then the next I heard of the scores was Russia losing by 2 - 0, which turned into a 3 - 0 defeat by Uruguay. But that result didn’t matter Russia is still going through to the last 16, they’ve got Spain to go up against in the next round , who managed to get a draw from  Morocco. Which means that Uruguay have Portugal to play in the next round. But Ronaldo didn’t manage to find his shooting boots out today so he remains in second place in the golden boot competition.

But the last 2 of the matches didn’t happen until I was at athletics in the evening running and jumping. But I had got home before the end of the match so we listened to them on the radio, and Spain came from behind twice to secure the point, and Iran managed to get a penalty that they scored to make it a tie, but apparently Ronaldo should have been shown a straight red card for his petulance.

No comments:

Post a Comment