Thursday 14 June 2018

Day 1764

Day 1764;

My BMI was 19.40, 12,354 steps, 8.00 km and 1087 kcal burned.

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries, banana, orange and apple,
Lunch: cheese sandwich (white bread) and cucumber.
Dinner: something, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, peas, potatoes, cheesecake, strawberries, grapes and yogurt.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, cider and hot chocolate.
Snacks: wine gums.

Now today was the opening ceremony and match of the World Cup, but that wasn’t until the afternoon. So I had all morning to be getting my steps done. Which I surprisingly did, it was just after  my 40 minute jog had finished and I had been rowing, on the rowing machine. I’m intreaged, as of how I would get on with actually rowing a boat, gently down a stream, if you see a crocodile don’t forget to scream, arrg, sorry but I just had to; not as in I had to, more of I wanted to after it sprang to mind.

But today Russia kicked off their World Cup with a fantastic 5-0 victory against the Saudi Arabians team if it’s a result to go by for the tournament going forward we are in for a great tournament.

No comments:

Post a Comment