Thursday 21 June 2018

Day 1771

Day 1771;

My BMI was 19.49 again (that’s 3 days in a row), I have made 18,051 steps which equals 11.69 km and I have burned off 1488 kcal. But my watch tells me that I have only done 12,066 steps but I have moved 60.1 km.

Breakfast: cereal, grapes, apple, orange, banana and pear.
Lunch: sandwich (ham, cheese, cucumber in white bread), chocolate cake and some mini Haribo Tangtastics.
Dinner: meat pie, broccoli, runner beans, carrots, potatoes, Eton mess and a chocolate brownie chocolate.
Drinks: milk, Lucozade sport (raspberry), fruit squash, fruit juice and hot chocolate.
Snacks: wine gums

Now today I have awoken in the morning, gone for my breakfast, brushed my teeth confirmed what is to be happening today to get dressed appropriately- for the planned activities of the day.

Then I went on the treadmill for an hour which was a good way of getting my 10,000 steps done and dusted for today, by my watch at least. Also my watch told me that I had done 8.6 km in that hour. But then I got changed from what I was wearing to a new set of clothes which just arrived this morning which was basically a new set of what I had put on for today, as it had arrived with the post.

Following the above it was time to eat my lunch, of which I did whilst listening to the World Cup on the radio, well the first half at least, I had finished my lunch by the start of the second half, so I got to watch the second half.  The game was between Denmark and Australia, which had a contentious penalty awarded to Austria which saved the game for the Australians, so the Denmark coach wasn’t very happy with the decision, I’m hoping that it turns around and bites him in the bum, by that I mean I’m hopping that in the competition the VAR system helps the Danes out with a decision so it’ll leave the Denmark coach praising its implementation.

Then I missed the next game which was a 1 - 0 win to the French, over Peru. Which made the Peruvians the fourth team to be eliminated from this years World Cup. But I missed the game as I was out on another tandem ride which I disappointed myself on, as I couldn’t get our average speed up to 15 mph , Mich likes to make up excuses as to why we didn’t meet our new required speed, but I have no time for excuses I know that if I want to get quicker I must dig into the job at hand more and I must deliver at my optimal in order to break my goals, as my only enemy is my own limitations and I must beat all of them.

Then the next match was on while I was eating dinner, so I was watching the game and eating at the same time , it was kind of like the Japan game that I watched while I was on an exercise bike at the gym earlier this week, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment