Monday 11 June 2018

Day 1761

Day 1761;

19.72 was my BMI today, 19,441 steps which were the equivalent to 12.69 km and I burned off 1190 kcal, according to Wii Fit. My watch however tells me a different story, as it tells me that I have only done 2290 steps but I have travelled 31.3 miles.

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries, banana, orange and orange.
Lunch: prawn mayo sandwich, salad and something.
Dinner: fishcake, carrots, broccoli, cucumber, potatoes, raspberry yogurt, grapes and apple.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, fruit juice, tea and hot chocolate.
Snacks: cherry Bakewell and fruit cake.

Now today I have been out on the tandem, with Mich now today we did a pleasant enough 30 mile round trip. In 2 hours we averaged at a speed of 15.1 mph, which was good enough to be allowed in one of the local cycle clubs little rides, only the beginners ones though, after the ride around we found, on the website of the club that they are doing a short ride for tea and cakes, for novices, which I’m guessing we would still class as but it only goes at 11 mph, so it’s a bit slow. So therefore none of my maximum effort for the ride which I’m thinking is some Saturday coming up. Even though I may have forgotten my maximum effort for some of the 15th to 20th mile and I only remembered it after we had finished the 20th mile (and when Mich told me that it’d taken us 20:09 to do the last 5 miles) especially as we should be aiming for 20:00 maximum for 5 miles. As 20:00 for 5 miles is 15 mph.

So after I’d returned home I traveled upstairs then I went to the shower room, as I was all sweaty and I had to check my cycling shorts, as I had a job at getting them on this morning, before I just took them apart and rammed them on anyway they’d fit. Which had me in discomfort for some of the ride, it had me off of my seat for more of the ride than I’d usually be. Then when I had gone into the shower room I checked it out and I had got the shorts on the wrong way around, so no wonder they weren’t very comfortable, then next up I had a shower, to stop me from stinking so badly.

Then I think I had my lunch before brushing my teeth again today, as I had a dentist appointment with the hospital today, as my dentist was getting worried about a wisdom tooth. So now I have to go back to the hospital to get it removed, sometime in the future. He asked me if I wanted to ask him anything but my mind froze but then I just remembered what I wanted to say it was.... “3 hours to take one tooth out, now that’s long for so little result, so long I will probably fall asleep during the oppression” but I should say it really quite slowly as he was talking to me very slowly also, and I knew he could speak at an ordinary rate as he was using it to speak to Mich which I was listening to. 


But then I returned home and I got questioned by Allergy as to my reasoning of why I was attempting to get her fitter, so I told her that on my list of people that I’m attempting to make fitter I’ve got you, Mich and me on my current list of people to make fitter. I didn’t actually tell inform her of a reason other than her name was on my list, now her name may have been on my list initially as she asked me if I would make her fitter all those years ago but she has got so far on it in the past and she has given up, which was undoubtedly due to something that I did on each of the occasions, but now she has given me 9 days 4 before she jets off on holiday then the final 5 after she returns, so I’m wondering if she’d like me to do an intense workout schedule for her before she goes off for holiday to attempt to make her as fit as possible before her holiday as girls like to look good on holiday don’t they? Then after holiday if I was to jolly up the routine a bit and make it something that she wants to stick at, to maintain her new found potential fitness?

No comments:

Post a Comment