Sunday 10 June 2018

Day 1760

Day 1760;

So today my BMI has been 19.79, and I only took 8864 steps which was the equivalent of 5.74 km and I burned off 581 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries, yoghurt, banana, pear, apple and orange.
Lunch: prawn mayo salad (lettuce, tomato) sandwich (brown bread), chocolate brownie, batternburg and something’s.
Dinner: honey glazed gammon, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, potatoes, strawberries, banana and yogurt.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, fruit juice and hot chocolate.

Now today I have been thinking about joining a cycling club, which should get me out on my bike slightly more, which should be a good thing as my goal is to get fitter so that should help.  I also have a goal of going to compete at an Olympics or Paralympics, so any sport could help me in doing that, maybe cycling?

And who knows if I go to an Olympics/Paralympics I may get up the courage to ask the woman, of whom I probably should have asked out many years ago, but now we’ve moved apart, as she is in London now, and I am still here.


No comments:

Post a Comment