Thursday 7 June 2018

Day 1757

Day 1757;

19.69 was my BMI for today, I had done 25,700 steps which was an equivalent of 16.64 km walked and I have burned 1866 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries, banana, orange and apple.
Lunch: cheese sandwich (white bread) and cherry Bakewells.
Dinner: fish ‘n’ chips, lemon cake, apricot, raspberries, banana, grapes and a fruity yoghurt.
Drinks: fruit juice, fruit squash, Lucozade sport (raspberry), cider and hot chocolate.
Snacks: jelly beans.

Now today I have gone on another few rides, but they have almost all been interrupted by Mich and his what I think is his obsession with trains. But the final 3 miles , I was attempting to get it done in an average speed of 15 mph, so that should mean that it takes me an average of 4 minutes to do an hour, but in the beginning of the ride I was only managing 1 mile every 5 minutes which is only a speed of 12 mph, but I managed to increase my speed to 13.1 by the end of the little cycle, so I just hope that I can replicate some of the form that I have shown on this holiday, in the hilly country of Wales, back home on the relatively flats of my hometown. But I must keep trying harder, maximum effort and all that.

Also today in sporting news England, the most obese nation in Europe, have actually won a football match, which was against Costa Rica, but this game was won by 0=2, unlike the last victory in a friendly match, which was won by 2-1. England have got onto a roll before a competition, again, but the results that count probably won’t be as positive. Then in the cycling in the French warmup race for the tour, Team Sky had taken control with the 4 of their riders up on top, but that was yesterday, now the early holder of the yellow jersey has dropped off of the front, and another Team Sky man has taken his space who’s now followed by only 2 of the Team Sky riders, of who one is Geraint Thomas, the Welshman.

No comments:

Post a Comment