Wednesday 21 March 2018

Day1679

Day1679;

My BMI was 19.49, my steps were 11,152, I had burned off 1001 kcal and I had walked about 7.48 km apparently.

Breakfast: cereal, pear, apple, grapes, banana and orange.
Lunch: microwaveable pizzas and monster munch (crisps).
Dinner: pie, brocoli, carrots, crochet potatoes and tiramisu.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice, water and hot chocolate.

Now today I haven't managed to fit in a half marathon, as I was going to give it a go in the morning, but Allergy took me to the gym instead, my legs still ache a little still but I discovered that if I can make it after the approximately first 3 minutes I probably "could" continue on at something like 7.5 km/h with little discomfort, but the fact that I knocked the little lump of dead skin off of my big toe yesterday has actually improved my feeling in that toe, now that it's not causing me as much of a nuisance I just need to get myself another little runout, tomorrow morning, I hope.

I'm getting to learning Swift (the programming language) at the moment so that is why I have to get in a half marathon for the morning to give me the whole afternoon for learning, but the thing is this old friend of mine and his brother have started up an app business, so I asked if they wanted any help with there building, I was expecting they would have some tests of there apps that may like a fresh pair of eyes for some of the testing. But then he asked me if I could code, to which I responded in which language, and it went on from there so I told him that I'd look into programming Swift for IOS, and I found out that it was in Xcode which was a Program that I had downloaded onto my computer ages ago and I had never got around to using it so now I have got a new purpose, for my work, so I have now got 2 purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment