Sunday 4 March 2018

Day 1662

Day 1662;

BMI was 19.89,My number of steps were 19,351, I had burned off 1091 kcal and i had walked 12.58 km.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, orange, apple, pear and grapes.
Lunch: something, shortbread and blueberry muffin.
Dinner: shepherds pie and something.
Drinks: milk, water, fizzy drink and pear cider.

So today I got up early-ish I went down to eat my breakfast, as usual. Not the time of my awakening but the time that I spent subsequently/my going downstairs to eat my breakfast.

After I had ate my breakfast I can't really remember what I did but I know what I did after that blank period of time, as I went out on two walks, one to town to go shopping, the second was to visit GM. Then we returned home, my dinner eventually got served for me to eat. I ate it and... blank...my mind has gone blank.

No comments:

Post a Comment