Thursday 15 March 2018

Day 1673

Day 1673;

So today by the time of my body test I had a BMI of 19.43, 31,053 steps, 1472 kcal and I had walked 20.11 km.

Breakfast: cereal, apple, orange, banana and pear.
Lunch: ham sandwich, chocolate cake and sponge cake.
Dinner: prawn, salmon, chicken, peas, carrots, potatoes and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice,tea, cider and hot chocolate.

I had a lazy day today. and I had gone out to a fitness shop to get my own treadmill, well that was the purpose of the trip. As it's the Anniversary of my Existence coming up soon so Tini/Mich had the idea to save the carpets, as I have been wearing the carpets down, at an accelerated rate since I have been stepping a bit more around. So our server was very good, and he'd worked in the local Tesco shop to where we live in, for his previous employment. So it's a small world...



Do you now what I hate about you most of all Savage?

Well yes Red, but why don't you tell our audience.

Ok, fine, what I hate about you is the way you think, every time something goes wrong you always have to think about excuses, before you go "but I blame myself". It's like saying "'I was 100 miles away from the apartment at the time of the burglary, but it was me that burnt that appartment block down. Now Savage just Be A Man...



No if, no but and no excuses, just get your head down and work.

No comments:

Post a Comment