Sunday 25 March 2018

Day 1683

Day 1683;

My BMI was 19.82, steps 10,474, calories burned off were 1158 and my distance walked was apparently 6.78.

Breakfast: cereal, orange, apple, pear and banana.
Lunch: beef Wellington, carrots, runner beans, broccoli, potatoes and something.
Dinner: cheese omelette and cold hot crossed bun.
Drinks: milk, water, fruit juice and tea.

So it was today that I got another chance to go skiing, at the local snow dome, which was awesome, as I had a Japanese ski slalom champion as a guide for today, and he was actually pretty complimentary about my ability, which I was a bit taken aback by. But I don't actually like compliments, at least not to me, as I know that I can ski and it's wether they are actually complimenting me as it is what they would say to anyone that can ski as well as me or wether it was taking into account my disabilities and thinking kind of considering tha he's disabled he's not too bad at skiing. It's like one of those things that you hear some traditional feminists talking about, you know the ones that didn't want any of the special dispensations (exceptions that only apply for women, like women if they want to get into the army they only have to be able to run say 100m in say 20 seconds time, but then for men it is say 15 seconds) that modern feminists seem to want.

But now back onto the topic of the awesome Jap that I had guiding me today at skiing. He was just quality on the bumps as he would be going down them at some pace making them seem like it was effortless,but then   wen I followed him down I felt the bumps and me holding myself down to cling on to them. Just goes to show how good others are at skiing.

No comments:

Post a Comment