Tuesday 20 March 2018

Day 1678

Day 1678;

BMI 19.43, steps 26,890, calories 2344 and distance walked 17.41 km. But I'm thinking that my little wii fit meter may be a bit incorrect as I also did my inside half marathon this morning, it was in 2 hours 6 minutes.

Breakfast: cereal,grapes, strawberries, blueberries and blackberries.
Lunch: chicken sandwich and sponge cake with raspberries.
Dinner: pasta, sauce and something.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice, water, Lucozade sport (Mango and passion fruit) and hot chocolate.
Snacks: grapes, strawberries, blueberries and blackberries.

Ok today I have got up, gone downstairs to eat breakfast, then I have finished gone back upstairs, cleaned myself up, got changed into my gym gear, then I have gone back downstairs gone for anther jog it was another half marathon but it only took me 2 hours 06 minutes, and with doing it I broke the 5 of my records and then I sat down for my lunch.

So that is how my morning went. then later on I went to the gym, it was only for a half an hour cycle on the exercise bike. but after I'd had a sit down, for lunch I wasn't going to be able to do another half marathon, at least not today maybe tomorrow?

Chicken.

Yes  my sandwich was pretty good today.

No I was meaning you, you're the chicken, for cowering out.

Ok... no buts.

No comments:

Post a Comment