Saturday 17 March 2018

Day 1675

Day 1675;

BMI was 19.76,z my number of steps were 10,075, I had burned off 909 kcal and I had walked 6.52 km.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: ham sandwich, apple, orange, banana and pear.
Dinner: salmon, prawn, roasted vegetables, potatoes and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: milk, ginger beer, fruit juice and hot chocolate.

Noe today I've played boccia, then I did a little half hour jog on the spot before going to watch the football team that I support lose the match that they played.

Also England lost again at the Rugby, 3/5 matches in the six nations, I'm looking forward the Rugby world cup final, will it be England vs Ireland, from the standings it should be some team like Australia or New Zealand v England, but from the six nations results England have dropped to the fifth best team in the northern hemisphere. It looks like the final shall between New Zealand and Australia, with the Irish making it through to the semi finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment