Sunday 18 March 2018

Day 1676

Day 1576;

My BMI was 19.76, the number of steps were 11,004, I burned off 767 kcal and I walked 7.13 km.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, orange, apple and pear.
Lunch: beef, broccoli, peas, carrots, runner beans, potatoes and crumble (apple ‘n’ blackberry).
Dinner: a slice of sponge cake with a berry filling.
Drinks: milk, water, fruit juice and hot chocolate.
Snacks: little Italian chocolate.

Now today I have had a bit of a lay in. So that’s it for an early morning half marathon for today. Then later on today Flow was coming around for an anniversary lunch, it was her anniversary today. So I had a tiny jog until she arrived. So that had me up to about 4000 steps, for today. Which included the walk around the town to the shop and back, which gave me about 2500 of the steps, just stepping around my home gave me about 750, so the short jog gave me the final 750 steps, before lunch.

Then after lunch I cannot remember what I did directly, but I know I did a half hour jog. To get my steps a bit more respectable then I watched the Southend vs Wigan and the Leicester City vs Chelsea matches on the TV, Southend and Chelsea won. So the draw for the semi finals of the FA Cup have been drawn and it’s Tottenham vs Manchester United (not city as they got themselves knocked out by Wigan in the last round) and it’s Chelsea vs Southend, so it looks like it can still be a full London derby for the final, if Tottenham best Manchester again, at Wembley, and if Chelsea beat Southend, which is the most likely option. But both of the games have a strong possibility of being won by the London clubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment