Monday 19 March 2018

Day 1677

Day 1677;

BMI was 19.49, steps were 42,668, calories burned were 2199 and my distance walked was 27.63 km.

Breakfast: cereal, orange, banana, apple and pear.
Lunch: can’t remember.
Dinner: beef, croquet potatoes, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice, water and hot chocolate.
Snacks: strawberries with a chocolate sauce.

This morning I managed to get up at a reasonable time, but I knew that I had to get to eat my lunch at 12 noon as Tini wouldn’t be pleased if I didn’t have it finished by the time that she arrived as she gave me specific instructions. I had just finished my lunch by the time that Tini arrived but I was still sitting at the table and Tini sighed. But then she said that I still had until quite a bit later.

Now today I have been having quite a long conversation with Es =

No comments:

Post a Comment