Wednesday 7 March 2018

Day 1665

Day 1665;

Today my BMI was 19.49, my number of steps by the time of my body test was 42,574 (On my Wii Fitmeter), I had burned off 1798 kcal and I had apparently walked 27.57 km. But today I was roped into recording my waist size also, as Allergy now has decided that she ain’t too fond of her BMI, anyway my waist size was 71.5 cm.

Breakfast: cereal, apple, banana, orange and pear.
Lunch: margarita pizza and Bakewell slices.
Dinner: sweet sour chicken balls, chips and tiramisu.
Drinks: milk, Lucozade sport (orange), Lucozade Energy (pink lemonade) and fruit juice.


Before my workout today at the gym I tried some warm up exercises, I did 50 crunches and 50 sit-ups. But I have done some more exercises when I had got home, as a start I did a load of stretches along with Allergy, then I went on the opposite pieces of equipment to Allergy while she was doing her 15 minute workout, which went 5 minutes on her trampoline then 5 minutes on the rower before finishing off with a final 5 minutes back where she started, on her trampoline, so I did 5 minute row 5 minute bounce 5 minute row. But then when we had finished I asked if I was allowed, and Allergy said I was so I finished off with another 5 minutes on her trampoline.

Then also today I have done another few steps after the body test to make my total steps for today upto 51,994, according to my watch, but I will be watching the America vs England football match tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment