Thursday 29 March 2018

Day 1687

Day 1687;

My BMI was 19.66. I had only done 17,564 steps, I burned off 1057 kcal and I walked 11.37 km, apparently.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, orange, apple and pear.
Lunch: I've forgotten, but I'm thinking that I had some brown bread.
Dinner: gammon, pineapple, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, potatoes and tiramisu.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice, Ribina and hot chocolate.

So in the morning I have done nothing basically except I got an early start on my lunch, as I decided that I had already wasted too much time with eating my breakfast to get a half marathon in, even if I set it up to go quicker than a walking path,  or 6 mph which honestly shouldn't take long, as a half marathon distance is just over 13 miles so therefore it should only take me slightly over 2 hours, and that is at a good walking pace, so tomorrow will be my day of doing 2 half marathons, the one in the morning will be one for my walking at 6mph on the treadmill and the one in the afternoon will be going at speeds which are at least 6.5mph, as I have been thinking that I probably was jogging quicker than 6mph yesterday. I don't know how I got it to average at 6.5mph but  I will attempt to, remember what Master Yoda told us about trying, replicate it. Oh yes Red it was don't try, do I think I am really getting better at that, Oh so you mean by using words like attempt instead of try? Well, yes, but I was also talking with myself about this problems for a couple of minutes before actually typing it. I know I was there in fact I believe it was I that actually pointed it out to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment