Friday 23 March 2018

Day 1681

Day 1681:

BMI 19.33, steps 10,533, 1023 kcal and 6.81 km apparently.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange and grapes.
Lunch: ham sandwich, salt and vinegar chips and a choux bun.
Dinner: chicken, roasted vegetables, potatoes and tiramisu.
Drinks:  milk, water, fruit juice and hot chocolate.

Today was another one of my lazy days, but I don’t understand why it was a lazy day. I had got up had breakfast, brushed my teeth before going out to the gym for an hour on the exercise bike. Then I got back from the gym, I had a shower sand I turned it on to get myself wet and to clean myself before getting out of the shower drying myself off with a towel. Returned to my room got myself dressed, again, next up I went downstairs for lunch so that concludes my mornings activity.

Then after linch I have had 2 attempts at my half marathon challenge, as you could probably guess I failed them both.but I got in 30 minutes on each,  but then the next hour of jogging I only did after my weigh in.

No comments:

Post a Comment