Monday 26 March 2018

Day 1684

Day 1684:

Today I got 19.66 aaa a BMI, I had only done 8070 steps, I had only burnt off 839 kcal and I had only walked 5.22 km, by the time of my body test.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, orange, apple and pear.
Lunch: tinned spaghetti on toast with mini sausages and I have forgotten.
Dinner: spaghetti bolognese and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: milk, water,  fruit juice, cider and hot chocolate.

So today the treadmill arrived, so it was Mich and my jobs to assemble it, of which we did successfully.As it arrived while I was out, at the gym, so I had to arrive home from being out at the gym, then I had to take a shower, due to my unpleasant aroma. Then we got to building it, just a short time later we got called for our dinner so we had finished our dinner and we continued on working on the treadmill soon it was built and we both had goes on it.

After the body test I made my way up to 10,695 steps, 1087 kcal and 7.05 km, so I think I can call the day another lazy day but I still managed to make it to my step goal, for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment