Wednesday 28 March 2018

Day 1686

Day 1686;

My BMI was 19.78, steps were 14,911, I had burned off 1093 and I have walked 9.65 km, today apparently.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange and pear.
Lunch: baked beans on toast and something.
Dinner: spaghetti bolognaise with cheese and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: milk, water, fruit juice and hot chocolate.

So today I have done my half hour jog in the morning, on the treadmill. Then I did two more half hour little bounces on the trampoline while allergy had herself another couple of goes on the treadmill.

After that I got myself up to learning some more programming, well it was at first some Objective C, but nothing too taxing, then I was doing a bit more on my Xcode project. anyway I've got two pages linked together, in a single page project.

The treadmill has got a quarter mile lap which is something like 400 meters, so it's a standard olympic 400m track But the speed goes up in mph, but today in my second attempt at running on it I had only se it up to go at 6mph and my watch had me averaging at 6.5mph for my little 40:34.9 inside jog which I don't really understand as I had only set it to go up to 6mph, I may have been wanting it to go quicker at times but I couldn't reach the speed adjustment controls, as they are on my right  hand side and my right hand was not responding to my instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment