Friday 16 March 2018

Day 1674

Day 1674;


19.36 was my BMI, the number of steps I took today was 16,765, I had burnt 1016 kcal and I had walked 10.85 km.

Breakfast: cereal, apple, orange, banana and pear.
Lunch: I’ve forgotten.
Dinner: ham, egg, chips and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice and water.
Snacks: a bag of chips (salt and vinegar).

The first thing I remember doing today was eating breakfast too slowly for a morning half marathon, so that was a disappointment. I remember going to brush my teeth afterwards thinking that I may have enough time if only I could get my teeth brushed toot sweet (I’ve never used that idiom before, but I thought it was toot haste) I may stand a chance at getting it in. But I was wrong as usual, as soon as I’d got myself ready for the half marathon I was told that I was going to the gym, for an hour long exercise bike ride, which doesn’t help with my steps whatsoever. But tomorrow it’s going to be another drastic day for my steps, as not only do I have boccia, which is apparently a sport (I remain unconvinced) but I’ve got a football match to go and watch, of which the team that we are going to watch will most probably lose. I know I’m an optimistic sod ain’t I.

The Russia issue is madness plain and simple, I find myself agree with agreeing with Jeremy Corbyn which is bloody insane, but I'm only agreeing with him towards the point that Mrs May has acted, in my opinion, too quickly to impose the sanctions on Russia. I'm not by any stretch of the imagination suggesting that Russia isn't at least culpable for the incidents as they were "targets" of Russia, and the incident that Mr Corbyn was talking about was done with a Russian produced nerve agent, but they could have "lost" it, how they "lost" it would be a concern also but also why they "lost" it could be very important also. Then there also was some more childish antics on both sides. Like Boris Johnsons name calling, and Vladimir Putins "I'm not listening".

No comments:

Post a Comment