Saturday 24 March 2018

Day 1682

Day 1682;

By the time of my body test I had a BMI of 19.69, I had burned off 1057 kcal and I had walked 8.92 km apparently.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: cheese and ham omelette, pear, banana, apple, orange and 2 pastry’s (1 raspberry and 1 custard).
Dinner: beef Wellington, sweet corn, carrots, peas, broccoli, croquet potatoes and lemon meringue pie.
Drinks: milk, Pepsi, water and fruit juice.

Now I think that I may have forgot to mention that England won in a football match against the Dutch, yesterday I think. I think it has been a first time in about 49 years for England to beat them in the Netherlands. So it looks like Gareth Southgate actually knows what he is doing as the England manager. At least I hope that he is.

Now I have been thinking, recently, about why I'm eating so much, but my BMI hasn't suffered in the way that it's supposed to and Allergy isn't eating as much as me but she's snaking in the evenings/mornings/when she gets off from work, and her work is as a nurse which is a 13 hour shift day or night, which has her up on her feet, from start to finish, or so she says. Her BMI has kept to the higher side of ideal. This can't be correct now, can it? Now her unusual sleep pattern could be the culprit... well it could be one of the culprits at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment