Thursday 8 March 2018

Day 1666

Day 1666;


19.58 I think was my BMI for today and 72 cm was my waist size.

Breakfast: cereal and banana.
Lunch:  cheese toastie and Bakewell slice.
Dinner: chicken tikka masala, chicken korma, sag aloo and profiteroles.
Drinks: milk, water, fruit juice and cider.

Now first thing today I saw the England women’s team lose s football match. And I have had two takeaways, one for dinner yesterday and one for dinner tonight.

So today I was called fitness obsessed, to that statement I thought “yeah I know, there are tons of things worse to be obsessed by,” it was as Allergy was being lazy after working out not following through on what she set up to do yesterday. As she’d set out by doing a short set of stretches before and after her workout but today she only managed to do her stretches before she slumped herself down in a chair after her workout today, and then started on about how I was fitness obsessed.

Also from the Allergy’s tirade she made the assertion that 10,000 steps was a maximum number of steps that you were supposed to do a day. When I searched online it said nothing like it said that young boys and girls actually have to do more steps than 10,000 I think it was more to boys should be 14,000 and girls should be getting 12.000, at least I think that’s what it said.

Now let’s move on to the following song, just so you know I like this song, it's called father and son, it's as far as I can tell it's a discussion between a father and his son, it has lyrics like "find a girl, settle down" which if they appeared in a modern-day song you'd probably have boycotts of the shops which are selling it, as it's discounting all of the sexual minorities. by not saying something like "find a girl boy tran-man trans-woman unicorn gender, settle down" but they don't fit nor do they stretch far enough to cover the 42,000,000 (so what shoot me for making an over exaggeration) new gender expressions.



No comments:

Post a Comment