Friday 2 March 2018

Day 1660

Day 1660;

19,82 was my BMI, 31,913 was the number of steps I made. 1377 kcal I burnt off and 20.85km was apparently the distance I walked.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange and grapes.
Lunch: baked beans on toast (with sausages) and something.
Dinner: scampi, peas, chips and lemon cheesecake.
Drinks: milk, water, fruit juice, tea and hot chocolate.

I have finally finished my read through of Neverland, the comic, it's funny as the Hook beats up the Crocodile, Wendy gets with Hook, Pan and Tink are the villains, Tink helps Hook and Wendy defeat Pan in the end and the psychiatrist actually transports Hook, Wendy and himself to Neverland.

So today I have ventured out of the house once, it was to visit GM's, which we did using the shortest route it was only just about 250 steps one way, which id pitiful, But I had also managed to get myself 3 jogs 2 30 minuted and 1 90 minute jog.

And I also did some press-ups, sit-ups and crunches.

No comments:

Post a Comment