Monday 5 March 2018

Day 1663

Day 1663;

My BMI was 19.53, steps were apparently 44,135, I also apparently lost 2376 kcal and I apparently walked 28.58 km today.

Breakfast: cereal, grapes, banana, orange, apple and pear.
Lunch: cheese toastie, Bakewell slices and chocolate chip short bread.
Dinner: vegitarian shepherds pie and a fruity pie thing.
Drinks: milk, water and  fruit juice.:

Now I have remembered what I did yesterday, 2well one of the things at least, it was watch the football match between England and Germany it was good despite England going behind twice but each time they managed to restore parity, which made the full time sore 2-2. Which puts them up to joint first in the She Believes Cup, which I personally believe is a stupid name for a cup/competition. She believes in what and who is she? With the terminology believes being used I'm thinking it's some kind of got/goddess, But ain't the four nations involved on the cup all western nations/nations which have had equal opportunities for the genders unto the law for about 100 years now? So yeah a woman can do anything a man can and the consequences should be equal, but they aren't and women often get off lighter than the equivalent crime committed by a man, sexism but it's some that the majority of feminists don't mind.

Now also I have been to the gym today.

43,938 steps at the moment, and I’ve just done my longest little jog around, but it wasn’t the longest in time, I’m thinking that it was the longest in distance jog that I have done which has been counted on my watch.


But I decided to give myself another hour long row, this time my watch counted 5712 steps for the activity. 242 more steps to do for that 50,000, on my watch that is. However on my Wii Fitmeter it was only at 44,135. 

No comments:

Post a Comment