Friday 30 March 2018

Day 1688

Day 1688;

My BMI for today was 19.66 again, I think. I can't remember the rest but I know that I had a lazy day as I think that I had only done something like 7000 steps.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, orange, apple and pear.
Lunch: cheese omelette and something.
Dinner: I've forgotten, peas, carrots, potatoes and tiramisu.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice London Pride (Beer) and hot chocolate.

Now the first part of my plan for today was ruined by my laziness as I didn't get out of bed until about 08:00, maybe slightly later, I went down for breakfast which took me in excess of an hour, so the time was now later than 09:00, of which was probably something more like 09:15 now if not later but now I had to go and get in the shower and wash myself, Tini was nagging me something about me having to go see the football team that I support get most likely beat by the side that was at the top of the league. So I did what I was instructed to do.

The game that I went to was a good game of football, surprisingly. the team that I support actually won the match which was a shock. They got 2-0 up in the first half, the oppositions just  weren't at the match until the second half when they managed to pull 1 back making the score 2-1, and that was how it ended.

Then I did 2 half hour little jogs one before the body test and the second after so then I probably did manage to reach my step goal for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment