Friday 1 September 2017

Day 1517

Day 1517;

Now today my BMI was 20:21, and today I have been on an exercise bike for a nice little 66 minute cycle session, or a 55 minute cycle with eleven minutes cool down time,

Breakfast: cereal, apple and banana.
Lunch: I have forgotten.
Dinner: somethings, peas and lemon meringue pie.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice, 1 300ml mug of milk and a bottle of Nonalcoholic cider.

This morning, I mean early this morning when it's more like last night I drank a mug of fruit juice before I went to brush my teeth, then I had awoken some hours later and I ate my breakfast, then it was after that when I next brushed my teeth. But then now I know that I won't be getting any more drinks today, as the culprit has gone to bed already tonight.

Today I have watched The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug and the football match between Malta and England, which was a good match for the vast majority of the match, even after Malta went behind in the 53rd minute I was thinking that they had a goal in their play, as I was thinking that they had the goal to beat England throughout the first half and into the start of the second, then England got a second in the 85th minute, then the 90 minutes of regulation game time elapsed and it was into the 3 minutes of stoppage time that had been allocated by the referee, and there was a 3rd and a 4th goals scored by England in the final 2 minutes of stoppage time.

Which made it look way easier than it was looking just 5 minutes ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment