Saturday 23 September 2017

Day 1539

Day 1539;

So today I was at a BMI of 20.17, or there about, anyway my muscles must have been withering away today as I haven't done anything which could use any muscles today, as I have been sat down in a car for the majority of the day.

Breakfast: cereal, apple, banana and raspberries.
Lunch: smoked ham and mustard Mayo sandwich and Pringles.
Dinner: turkey, peas, carrots, potatoes and something.
Drinks: milk, Lucozade sport (orange) and fizzy apple.

So as I have stated previously in this post i have Pushed my laziness to new limits. I have only done minimal exercise today, as today was the long journey home. By means of car and in the car on the way home I heard a bit of Manchester Cities 5-0 triumph and Manchester United's underwhelming 1-0 victory to manage to keep up with City on points but sink to second position on goal difference, by 4 goals. Liverpool beat Leister city, by3 goals to 2, Chelsea put 4 past Stoke City, Tottenham manage to beat West Ham 2-3 to keep there 100% away wins record for this season alive.

But the football team that I support lost, 1-2, but the Rugby Union team that I support won. Yesterday I think I forgot to type about the James Bond film that I watched last night, it stared Sean Connery and it even had a part being played by an extremely young Roan Atkinson. Who played the comic relief character, as you'd expect. I completed episode 8 on Resident evil revelations also I think, yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment