Tuesday 12 September 2017

Day 1528

Day 1528;

20.28 was my BMI today, which could be as I went to the gym today and I am thinking that I got something like 6.81 miles done in half an hour, I think, which gives me an average speed of 13.62mph.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: buffet lunch and lemon drizzle cake.
Dinner: chicken, chips, strawberries, blackberries, blueberries and grapes.
Drinks: 1 300ml mug of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

So today I was surprised,  by the fact that I classify as a millennial, as a millennial is someone that was born in between the year 1977 and 1994, at least according to the Newsweek magazine, but I always thought that the millennial was a person that was born after the turn of the century.

Now today on the exercise bike I was just attempting to keep my RPM (peddle speed) to over 100RPM's at all times, today at least as, I went to the gym yesterday and I did a bit more on the hill climbing, On an exercise bike, then today I got myself 6.81 miles, which is ok, we guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment