Monday 11 September 2017

Day 1527

Day 1527:

My BMI was 20.47 today and my body weight sank to bellow 10 stone today, so no wonder I couldn't move that chair with little Icar on it, who was proudly proclaiming that he weighed 10 stone, well at least I couldn't shift it with one hand, but I could use one hand to help Tini shift it who could shift it on her own but by using 2 hands on the chair.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: buffet lunch and some lemon drizzle cake.
Dinner: I have forgot.
Drinks: 1 300ml mug of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Today I went to the gym instead of going to athletics, of which Tini wasn't very impressed about. But I only did half of the amount of time that I have worked my way up to, as I forgot that Mich has told me to get changed into my gym get up after I had finished my lunch, I only remembered when I heard Tini coming through the backdoor.

But I hope that the weather will be a little less wet next week, as I don't think that I'll be able to take it as Mich has booked a holiday for us to take the tandem with us to go on a cycling holiday, but then he has also booked it so it's near a railway so on the days that it rains we are going to "have" to get on the train. But I hate traveling by cars and trains. Why don't we just tandem to Wales and then about by the time that we got there it'd be the time to get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment