Sunday 3 September 2017

Day 1519

Day 1519;

Today I got my BMI up to 20.44, but I may have been cheating slightly as I had my ski sallopettes on while I was measuring my BMI.

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries, banana and apple.
Lunch: beef, roast potatoes, peas, carrots and something else.
Dinner: cheese omelette and an Aero chocolate mousse.
Drinks: 1 300ml mug of milk, the rest of the bottle of nonalcoholic cider and 1 300ml mug of fruit juice.

Now yesterday I had personal triumph against 2 of the female members of the boccia team, as yesterday in boccia practice we only had 3 participants, which only brings in £10.50, which is only enough to pay for court hire for the week. As court hire costs £9.70 per week and we have to pay the coach, which is another £20 per session so that is £29.70, which is a short fall of £19.20 we need another 6 players per week to actually start running the club in the green, but then here's the thing a boccia court only has enough space for 6 players, so the cost for participating should be at a minimum of £5 per session as that'd mean that if you got the maximum players per session then you'd make 30p profit, per session.

So that was yesterday now moving on to today, I have done something much more exciting, as I have been skiing today for the sixth time this year, I think. As it was supposed to happen last Sunday but it was something silly last week, like a bank holiday. Anyway it was moved to this weekend so it should have been the 8th time for me to ski this year but I had missed 2 of the previous months as the first was a poorly timed wedding and the second was a cycle ride that I did for the charity DSUK (Disability Snowsport UK) which runs the little ski days, that I take advantage of. Today I only managed to stack it 4 times. The first time I stacked it I didn't know what had gone on as I was skiing down the slope and my right ski just came off, later I think I understand why it came off as I was being told I shouldn't try to turn on ice, but I wasn't turning on the ice I didn't even realise that I was skiing on ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment