Friday 8 September 2017

Day 1524

Day 1524;

My BMI for today was 20.21, I think it's the row I did this morning's fault.

Breakfast: cereal, apple and banana.
Lunch: fried egg, toast, tinned spaghetti, mini sausages and something.
Dinner: chips, chicken, peas, vinegar and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: 1 300ml mug of milk, 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice and the remaining drink from a bottle of nonalcoholic cider.

So today I ate my breakfast before going for a row, on the rowing machine, which in turn was before I took a shower. Did an hour row this morning on the rower. Then I ate my lunch, after that I watched the tour of Britain, then I have forgotten what I have done for the bit of time after that until dinner and I watched another bit of La Vuelta, Chris Froome is still winning, he seems to have recovered from the day after the time trial but that could help just been as today's stage was a flatter stage, tomorrow is apparently a more difficult stage. After I watched the Vuelta I watched a bit more of the tour of Britain than it wasn't long until I did my body test, yet another disappointing day. Then I watched some of the George Lazenbee's bond film, I was thinking that his voice didn't match with his face for the film, then Mich told me that it had been dubbed over. So that was my day.

But I have been attempting to get into the mindset of the religious, what is the point of going to heaven if you're just going to be swamped with your fellow suck ups to God? How riveting the conversation would be, you could have like which heavan will God decide to kill next, or which natural disaster will he enact upon the unsuspecting public next?

No comments:

Post a Comment