Wednesday 6 September 2017

Day 1522

Day 1522;

Today I have been to the gym and have been out on the tandem so I wasn't expecting something good for my body test results but today it was terrible, it was at 19.89 which is lowest that it has ever been on this copy of Wii fit.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: cheese + ketchup toastie and marble sponge cake.
Dinner: fish finger curry, croquet potatoes and Belgium chocolate trifle.
Drinks: 1 300ml mug of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.
Snack: sponge cake.

So today at the gym I managed to do a good probably, 20 minutes, on the lateral trainer at a running pace, which is up in the red on my fit meter thing, but that was before my latest tandem ride, which I didn't do as quickly, obviously, as there's 2 people on a tandem so I had to keep to the other persons pace and yes that does mean stopping when the other stops and breaking for traffic.

Also Froome in La Vuelta his lead was cut to 76 seconds today after struggling on the mountainous stage today. It was the first of 3 mountainous stages before they have the flats into Madrid, or something like that is what's I heard on the radio today, but I ain't say so sure as it was day 17 today, so then days 18 and 19 are the final 2 mountainous stages, then you've got 2 more stages, 20 and 21, and it's 21 that is the cycle into Madrid. But Froome has been leading this tour since day 3 will he be able to keep holding onto the Red/Rojo jersey/jumper until day 21, it doesn't look very likely seeing how much he appeared to struggle on today's stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment