Sunday 17 September 2017

Day 1533

Day 1533;

20.31 was my BMI today, I just don't seem to be able to build up muscle, as my gym instructor told me on last Monday, I think, that I don't have an ounce of fat on me which must mean that I'm literally burning off muscle during exercise.

Breakfast: cereal, raspberries, banana and apple.
Lunch: ham cheese sandwich (white bread), 2 mini batten-burgs and 1 sponge slice with chocolate chips.
Dinner: cottage pie, cheesecake and Aero chocolate moose.
Drinks: milk, Lucozade sport (orange), fruit juice and ginger beer.

So today we have spent the day chasing trains, or trens in the local dialect, tren is train and araf is slow. That's the extent of my language knowledge. But tomorrow Mich has told me that it's going to be a day of cycling.

So today started off well as soon as we returned from our cycle as I found out that Lewis Hamilton won the Grand Prix after both of the Ferrari's crashed out of the Singapore Grand Prix which gives Hamilton a 28 point lead in the drivers championship, with only 6 more races to go this season it's at the moment all Hamilton's to lose, the crash happened when Sebastian Vettel was attempting to cut off Max Verstaphen from the start, so Max slightly turned his steering wheel to the opposite direction that Sebastian was coming from, but unknown to him Kimi Raikonen (the other Ferrari) was attempting to overtake him on his other side and Kimi was caught out by the movement of Max and he steered into the side of Max which caused a chain reaction which took out Max, Kimi, Sebastian and eventually Alonso. So it was Sebastian's fault for driving on Max and it was Max's fault for taking evasive action over Sebastian and it was Kimi's fault for attempting to overtake Max and it was Fernando's fault for being in the wrong place at the wrong time, so look it was none of the drivers faults it was just a racing incident.

Within the Premier League, Manchester City still leads the Premier League due to the alphabet, as Manchester United has arrived at the same points total and they have got the same goal difference. Also in football today Chelsea was forced to have a goalless draw with Arsenal, so that shows?

My favourite Rugby Union team also won their match last night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment