Monday 4 September 2017

Day 1520

Day 1520;

20.34 was my BMI for today, it was a lazy day that I had today, as I had an epic day yesterday with my "free styling" on the slope.

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries and banana.
Lunch: ham sandwich, Aero mint mousse and a chocolate chip shortbread.
Dinner: tomato pasta, tomato bread and tiramisu.
Drinks: 1 300ml mug of milk and 3 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

So I have put "free styling" in quotation marks as it was what the two that I was with yesterday on the slope was calling what I was doing. If you wanted to find out what I thought I was doing yesterday it was mucking about on the slope just because I could to have as much fun as possible. As I already know how to ski, it's easier than walking, well I have more control than when I'm walking, at least that is how I feel. When I was skiing yesterday the woman that I was with started off by attempting to teach me stuff but she realised that I was there to have fun and she had fun on the slope also, or so I think, as she said to Tini at the end that she'd been having a good time. Even Mr PP whose the organiser of the session, through DSUK, said told the woman that I could ski before I had the incident with the two cars which may have happened something like 10 years ago now, if I stack it I just get back up and try to keep skiing, as I have got to make the most of my time on the snow.

Oh, you're wondering why have I gone on about skiing which I did yesterday, it was because Allergy brought me back a new T-shirt, from Disneyland Paris, it was a T-shirt with Mr Donny Duck on it, saying Mad Genius on it, so it wasn't to say "absolutely quackers" which is probably what it should have said, as it'd be more correct on my personality, instead of only being half correct, the first word, "mad".

No comments:

Post a Comment