Friday 29 September 2017

Day 1545

Day 1545;

So today I have had a disappointing day in steps but my BMI has increased to something like 19.82, now before dinner I checked my steps it was only just above 5000, now I ate my dinner and I walked around a bit and I went to do my body test steps were up a bit at 6000.

Breakfast: cereal, blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, grapes (purple and black) and banana.
Lunch: Grapes (green and purple), cheese omelette and chocolate orange pot of mousse.
Dinner: chicken balls, chips and tiramisu.
Drinks: tap water, milk, fruit juice and ginger beer.

Now today I have been to the gym, within the gym today I have done the Wednesday routine, how pathetic is my arm strength, it's just so pathetic a word has not been created that describes how pathetically useless the strength of my arms are. But doing my gym session got my kcal count up to about where it was yesterday but yesterday I had got a fair bit more steps done. So then I decided to jog around the downstairs of my home for a while, when the white was up I checked my step count again and it was actually over the 10,000 mark for today so I had completed it but I'm still way far down on getting 300,000 steps for this month, and there's only one day left for me to get them. But tomorrow is a boccia day, so that means a lot of sitting down.

No comments:

Post a Comment