Saturday 16 September 2017

Day 1532

Day 1532;

Now my BMI was 20.44 today, my steps today was at a similar level to the majority of my days earlier this week, at just above 7000, which may have been as I had just gone out on a small (only 11.75 miles) cycle.

Breakfast: cereal and banana.
Lunch: I cannot remember.
Dinner: strawberries, pasta, meatballs, cheesecake and flake.
Drinks: milk, Lucozade sport (orange), fruit juice and ginger beer.
Snack: half a scone.

Thanking God humility or arrogance?

Now yesterday I played some more on resident evil revelations, I think it was 3 more episodes I managed to clear. Before the battery got too low.

But today I have gone on holiday, which is the most boring thing to do, why'd I have to travel to the other side of the country and then I had to keep on going into another country just for a week. A week that should be spent cycling, but I'm unsure about how much of it we will actually spend cycling, as Mich has booked us a place which is very close to a rail network and I know how much Mich likes trains (a lot would be an understatement).

So we arrived at the place and then the football team that I support lost again, and they got a player sent off; with a red card. England Cricketers lost the 20 - 20 match against the Windies. Lewis Hamilton is starting in 5th position for the next Grand Prix. But then the Rugby Union team that I support is winning at half time.

No comments:

Post a Comment