Thursday 28 September 2017

Day 1544

Day 1544;

Now today my BMI was another decrease on yesterday's BMI, which was 19.66, but today it had dropped to 19.59, which is diabolical, I must restart my muscle workouts (press-ups, sit-ups etc.).

Breakfast: cereal, grapes (purple and green), apple and banana.
Lunch: cheese sandwich (white bread) and red velvet cupcakes.
Dinner: margarita pizza, chips and tiramisu.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice and Lucozade sport (orange).

Now dispite me being 110 down on my step count for the day I was still down on my BMI today, which may have been as I went on the exercise bike at the gym earlier on today. But the exercise bike makes me sweat, a lot, which could be some of that weight loss. Now I'm thinking that I weigh something like 9 stone 6 pounds or something like that I was told by the machine but I ain't so sure of its accuracy.

As this month has 30 days in it I should be aiming for 300,000 steps for this month but I'm not so sure that I will make it to that number as earlier this week, at least I think it was then I'm thinking that I only managed to get up to either 500 or 5000 steps, either way it's a diabolical result, but yesterday I had only managed to get up to about 8000 which may not be as bad as the other days result but it's not as good as today's either.

No comments:

Post a Comment