Sunday 24 September 2017

Day 1540

Day 1540;

19.71 was my BMI for this day of which may have been as I had gone skiing today which does nothing for my step count but it quite drastically reduces my BMI.

Breakfast: cereal, green grapes, apple and banana.
Lunch: chicken, carrots, peas, potato, stuffing and apple crumble.
Dinner: chocolate brownie with marshmallows.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice and Lucozade sport (orange).

Now today I have been out on the tandem for a properly short cycle, I mean less than 3 mile ride, I mean a ride that was so short it was hardly worth putting Garmin on the bike for, but I'm thinking that our average speed was 11.6 mph, for the short distance which was 1.9 miles at my last look at it but I think it created over 2 miles by the end of the ride.

Then later on we went skiing I have to improvise my strength in my legs, so I can then jump and do an at least 180 on the ski's as I have nailed down a jump and at least 180, sometimes 360, but I wasn't trying that I was trying to jump and 360 in the air, I know what I have to do to get it correct, which is push off one foot harder than the other when I'm jumping, but I just can't seem to do it, which could be, as most likely is the case, that I'm not strong enough. So I should be working my legs like never before until my next fun time on ski's.

No comments:

Post a Comment