Tuesday 19 September 2017

Day 1535

Day 1535;

So today I yesterday I must have reached my lowest BMI so it must be my time to gain a few, especially if we go out on the tandem again today. But no, I didn't gain any I lost 2lb's so I'm down to 19.78.

Breakfast:cereal, banana, apple and raspberries.
Lunch: ham sandwich (whole meal bread) and something.
Dinner: chicken tikka masala, pillow rice, nan bread, peach, strawberries and a kit cat (chocolate bar).
Drinks: milk, Lucozade sport (raspberry), orange juice, apple juice and presse.
Snacks: Welsh cake and 2 slices of that apple and toffee cake.

If you take a look at the preceding list you may know that I wasn't trying to loose that 2lb that I had lost, of which if I was a blazer I'd blame it on the weather, it's just too sunny up here in Wales. Not that I'm complaining about that as if it stays like this then we can still cycle, which is fun and it helps me get fitter.

But also today the Lionesses managed to score 6 goals in their 6-0 victory against Russia in their first World Cup qualifying match, their next 2 matches are in November, but the thing about going to watch a women's football match is that I'd get in to watch the match at just £1 as it says tickets for children and concessions are priced at £1, an early bird ticket offer is available, priced £7.50, until Monday 25th of September (full priced tickets are £10). So as I'm a concession, basically a long term cripple without a white Christmas in hell's chance of recovery, I get to go to watch the match for £1.

His name was Geraint Thomas, whose the Welsh man that's the best British road cyclist in the tour of Britain, but I have been thinking recently and wouldn't it be good for if I had children, they don't even have to be my children. But that's beside the point, as if I had at least one child then I could train them up so they could replace Mich some time in the future, perhaps when he gets bored of dragging me around behind him. And how cool would a daughter be, a daughter that could get into the national football team possibly thanks to my encouragement, but most likely not.

No comments:

Post a Comment