Saturday 9 September 2017

Day 1525

Day 1525;

20.51 was my BMI again today, now today I have been to boccia and I have watched a football match, so it was a lazy day.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: cheese + ham omelette, apple, raspberries, banana and 2 pastries (1 apple and 1 raspberry).
Dinner: pasta bolognaise, bread, chocolate trifle and shortbread.
Drinks: 1 300ml mug of milk, 1 300ml mug of ginger beer and 2 300ml mugs of dandelion burdock.

So today started, I got up I went downstairs for my breakfast as soon as I had finished my breakfast I went back upstairs, to the shower room, I had myself a shower then I got myself dried off and dressed.

Next thing I was at boccia, why does the pro at the "sport" keep choosing me as a captain? Probably as I'm oldest one there. But that's beside the point I can't speak so I cannot tell anyone about my plans for the games.

Then when the boccia had finished I returned home and I ate lunch, but then I left for the football match that I watched today, the team that I was there to support won. And it was actually a pretty decent game.

Then we arrived home and we started eating our dinner. And we were also 

No comments:

Post a Comment