Friday 15 September 2017

Day 1531

Day 1531;

My BMI for today was 20.11, I didn't even make it up to 10000 steps or Kcal's today either but I went to the gym, fifth day in a row.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: cheese ham on toast, strawberries, blackberries, blueberries and grapes.
Dinner: scampi, chips, peas, vinegar, seafood sauce and chocolate truffle.
Drinks: 1 300ml mug of milk, 1 300ml mug of fruit juice and 1 bottle of nonalcoholic cider.

Today I awoke then I investigated the news (as Tini was saying something about an "explosion" on a tube train in London) I was searching and it had no information about any deaths, which likely means that it wasn't ISIS. As if it was ISIS wouldn't they have a man in the explosive device to die? But it was an IED (Improvised Explosive Device)which had been placed in the train, but it failed to explode so it has injured 22 people the majority with burns√and it has been labeled as a terrorism incident. It was probably the pro-EU retainers crowd, why?... I don't know maybe it's because they want to prove that there is more going on in the UK that is to worry about rather than the EU? I know it's a terrible idea.

Then I went to the gym, I did a Wednesday workout today, and I noticed again just how pathetic my arm muscles are today,

No comments:

Post a Comment