Wednesday 13 September 2017

Day 1529

Day 1529;

Today I got a BMI of 20.05, which is another backwards step.

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries, blackberries, blueberries and grapes.
Lunch: cheese sandwich (white bread), strawberries, blackberries, blueberries and grapes.
Dinner: I can't remember.
Drinks: 1 300ml mug of milk, 1 300ml mug of fruit juice and 1 bottle of nonalcoholic cider.

So this morning I was awoken and reminded about the day, and I still forgot to sort my washing up, after lunch (until Tini returned home and remind me). Today I got up I went to eat my breakfast then I traveled upstairs to get changed into my gym get up, then I went down to get my lunch eaten then after I have been to the gym (in the gym today I have gone on another exercise bike ride), it was only another 30 minute cycle but today I did a bit more of my usual program, on the bike not the flat level 10. Of which today i only managed to get 5.61 miles cycled. Then after I had got home I started getting undressed for the shower, next up the door knocked, it was the postie, he had a parcel to deliver. So he did, but then I went upstairs to the shower room which was in order to have a shower, of which I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment