Thursday 7 September 2017

Day 1523

Day 1523;

Now I had another especially lazy day today as I haven't done anything energetic today, but I have done a bit of housework today, my BMI was 20.51, which was an increase of 0.62 on my result from yesterday.

Breakfast: cereal, apple and banana.
Lunch: sausage roll, ketchup, monster munch and a Cadbury caramel muffin.
Dinner:  Yorkshire pudding, sausages, carrots, peas, potatoes and a pastry tart.
Drinks: 1 300ml mug of milk, 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice and 1 bottle of nonalcoholic cider.

So my BMI improved on yesterday's, which shows me without a doubt that acting like a slob helps me to reach my goal, but I don't want to reach my goal if achieved through being a slob. I would much rather achieve it in the same way as some athletes, I'm not an athlete but I can dream... I can dream of getting called up to be part of either the British or Irish teams of Paralympic athletes for the 2018 Tokyo winter games, how cool it would be, by both meanings of the word "cool". Now I don't have much of a chance to be selected for the team at all as the only time I'm going to go skiing on some actual snow, as in snow that has fallen on a proper mountain is going to be on the February of 2018 then by the time that the actual Paralympics come around, which must be sometime later on but not as far forward as April, so in either February or March, so all of the talent scouts will be off to the Paralympics so then even if I was deemed to be talented at skiing I wouldn't get selected for the 2018 Paralympics.

The only other Paralympic thing that I can think of would be cycling, but I know that I'm too pathetic at that sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment