Friday 22 September 2017

Day 1538

Day 1538;

So today has been an unexpectedly lazy day for me which for my final day on holiday wasn't very pleasant, and my BMI was 20.21 today as well.

Breakfast: cereal, peach, apple and banana,
Lunch: cheese sandwich (whole meal bread) and porkpie.
Dinner: chicken, chips with stuff on, peas, cheesecake and half of a blueberry tart.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice and fizzy apple.

Today on the news I heard about Mrs Merkles reelection, before it's even a thing, I know it's more likely than Hillary Clinton winning the US presidential election, which was a shoe in, only a total moron would bet against it. But looking at where we are in 2017,  without Mrs Clinton as president of the US. But we have a communist well she was from East Germany back when Germany was split in two, by the Berlin Wall and I think that the East half was the communist half and I know that all the youth of today may think that communism is the best idea that humanity have come up with to make this world like a dream world, with everything fair, how delusional are you to think that, just as I was in the past. I had all the ideas about how great it works be for everyone to have access to everything but the old school communist dictators were just implementing it wrong, as it seemed to be like a Utopia which it may be but not on this planet because it means that every one must think the same to every problem, and difference ideas would be stomped out as we all have to be equal, in communist society. Which maybe why she is the head of the EU, the EU attempts to act as a dictatorship over Europe, but with some small democratic obligations like the election of representatives who have no power over the will of the "union" they are more there to nod and agree with what the EU presented, in the sham of democracy which is the EU.

Now I have been sitting on a train for the majority of the day, which wasn't the most enjoyable way for me to spend my day. As when we got off of the train it was still raining, even though the forecast said it wasn't raining.

No comments:

Post a Comment