Saturday 2 September 2017

Day 1518

Day 1518;

On this day my BMI was 20.28 of which I am amazed, at as I have been having an exceptionally lazy day today.

Breakfast: cereal, apple and banana.
Lunch: Swiss baked eggs and I have forgotten.
Dinner: sausages, Yorkshire pudding, carrots, peas mashed potatoes and tiramisu.
Drinks: 1 300ml mug of milk, 1 300ml mug of ginger beer, 1 300ml mug of nonalcoholic pear cider and 1 300ml mug of fruit juice.

.What have I done today?

I have been to boccia (basically seated bowls),
been to the shop,
watched something on the TV,
watched a load of youtube videos,

Today the most energetic I have been was certainly walking around the shop in order to aid Tini in her purchases of some things which were going to do stuff at home, like for food and drink. Just the thing about bowls (other than it's boring) is that it isn't the most athletic of sports but my more athletic fitness training routine seems to have done me pretty well, for Boccia, as I managed to win the game by 9-0, and they asked me if I'd been practicing at boccia, in their 2 girl team up on me/1 male.

But bow my eyes have kind if given up the ghost on mr,

No comments:

Post a Comment