Thursday 14 September 2017

Day 1530

Day 1530;

I had a BMI of 20.08, but I had only burnt between 900 and 1000 kcal's which was less than yesterday, but I actually beat myself on the number of steps that I did today as I managed to get it up to over 10000, where yesterday it was 7000 odd.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: spaghetti hoops, mini sausages on toast and I think I had something else.
Dinner: chicken, chips, carrots and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: 1 300ml mug of milk, 1 300ml mug of fruit juice and 1 300ml mug of dandelion and burdock.

Today I have actually had a 60 minute cycle, with 12 minutes worth of cool down on the end, as a cool-down, so I know that I have spent 72 minutes today on an exercise bike, but today in the hour I only managed to ride it for just over 10 miles, so a big disappointment today with my fitness, I as doing the thing where I shift the levels today, the one that ?I got 5.51 miles on yesterday which should have given me 11.02 miles today, as I was on it for double the amount of time.

So apart from that today I have been thinking, about what? So Red you have finally graced us with your presence? Quit the small type and answer me. that wasn't small type this is. *GROWN* But what I have been thinking about so far I can't remember, but I know that one of the things that I have been thinking about has been about a tale from the Isle of Crystal, which is literally an island that I have made up. I have also watched some more of Red Dwarf today.

No comments:

Post a Comment