Tuesday 26 September 2017

Day 1542

Day 1542;

As today was another slight improvement on my BMI at 19.89,

Breakfast: cereal, apple, green grapes and banana.
Lunch: cheese omelette and Belgium bun.
Dinner: cottage pie (carrots and peas) and something.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice and Lucozade sport (orange).

Today I actually managed to reach the recommended number of steps in for the day and then some, as by the time of my check I had got over 13000 steps, by the time of the day. Now today I have walked into town to go to the dentist, and the hygienist got a bit excited by the fact that I had done a half decent job at brushing my teeth,  I was just sitting there thinking "why are you so surprised? I'm sure that I have done the whole brushing my teeth before," but that made her happy, I'm unsure of why me brushing my teeth has made her so happy, I always knew that I'd crack the whole teeth brushing lark sooner or later,  I've only been doing it for more years than I can remember, which isn't much I'll admit, but I know that I've been brushing my teeth from before.

Now also today we have gone on another little cycle, today's little cycle was a short 20 mile, leg stretch. We spent little over 1:30 on our saddles today which gave us a bit more than a 20 km per hour average speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment