Sunday 28 May 2017

Day 1421

Day 1421;

20.93, was my BMI I have just made the goal of 10000 steps,which was in no small part due to the cycle ride that I had completed this morning and another small part could be due to my skiing that I have done.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, blueberries, raspberries and strawberries.
Lunch: I've forgotten now.
Dinner: pasta, apple, grapes (green and purple) and peach.
Drinks: 1 300ml mug of milk, 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice and 1 400ml bottle of mango and passion fruit Lucozade sport.

As today was somebodies anniversary, Emu's, I couldn't find the time to get in any Breath of the Wild.

As I was out on the tandem first thing then then after lunch we went off skiing and by the time we had arrived home I just had to sit through Emu's wedding photo's which lasted a long time, but in the place that they were doing them I couldn't reach the Switch,

No comments:

Post a Comment